INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Goodbye picture with Connie early in the morning

I certainly don't look that good but hey what can you expect from a guy thats been through what I've been through. Connie looks good and Jayme a little tired but its early. I had a great visit with you Connie and I'm so grateful that I was here to see you. I Love you!

2 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

I LOVE YOU DAD- This looks great!

Anonymous said...

Mike I just wanted to pop in and say "HI". I heard you haven't been doing so good and just wanted you to know you are in our prayers and I love you very much. You have made a big impact on my life. Love you so much and take care. Hope to see you guys soon. Love Jen