INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saying goodbye to Mom, Dad and Debbie

It has been great having everyone here and to see you all again. I'm so sorry for the rush and scare in which everyone got here but hey now I know how to get people to visit in a hurry....trust me it wasn't fun and I don't think I'll be doing that again. Or at least I hope not.
Seeing everyone was so fun. I sure wish we could do this when everyone is all together at once. Could you imagine the head rush that would be, wow!!!!! We almost did it three years ago remember when we met at Connie's for Christmas.
Mom & Dad, thank you so much for getting here when you did and Dad for the wonderful fathers blessing. Mom the soup was a hit and wished you could drop in and cook for me. We loved having you all here and hope you all get home safe. You truly are a blessing in you're lives and to see you all here was wonderful. I'm sure glad it wasn't for a funeral.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Michael, Tammi & family! I've really enjoyed looking through your blogspot! Your family is gorgeous!! You guys live in a beautiful part of the country! Thanks for letting me peek! Take care!
-Sarah Simagna from Maine