INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

LUNCH WITH KIDS FROM LOGAN

On my way home from Spending a few days with some friends in SLC I decided to meet up with our three kids from Logan and have lunch with them at the famous Maddox's Family Restaurant. Of course Kayson was having a great time. He is so fun to be with and watching him smile and laugh makes it all worth it. I have to say also that Jessica is a beautiful mom. She has become what I knew she would be from the time she was a little girl. Not only is she pretty but a great mother. She must have learned that from her own mom. Jason has a little thing going on with hair on his chin that I teased him about ....He assures me that its for alittle while, anyways (I just hope not to long) Even Jason looks so happy .....campus wildlife is something to smile about I guess. I loved seeing him with his sisters. Its getting him home for a visit that we're having a tough time doing....he works all the time and studies very hard. I'm proud of him.
You just have to love Jenna's smile. She is so pretty and happy. You never know what makes Jenna tick she is so fun to be with and we couldn't be more proud of her either. She has this bubbly personality that just makes you want to hug her. She is so fun She and Kayson have a thing going on. They really do enjoy each other. All that babysitting for Jessica has bonded them together for life I think.

The highlight of lunch, had to be our walk back to the car, watching Kayson Run. He is ready to be walking and wants so badly to just run as fast as he can go. He laughs and smiles the whole time. Jessica thinks he is going to love being outside this summer. Bryan can't wait for him to find his walking legs either.....I'm afraid that once he is able to walk on his own Jessica may never see the two of them because they'll always be off hiking somewhere.




Now what more could a grandpa ask for then to have his grandson sitting on his lap listening to a good book about baby animals. I rarely get this opportunity to have a quiet minute with him so this picture is extra special for me. Kayson is really listening and enjoys books.


Here we are all together having a great time. Tammi, we sure have some great looking kids don't' we? We're going to need to do that again soon. Its too bad we didn't have Jordan, Jayme and Tammi there as well. I guess its time for a family picture soon. Thanks for the fun lunch kids I really enjoyed it. It was a highlight of my trip!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!!!!!!! I wish I was there with ya all.

Tammi Pollard said...

Hey tHAT WAS ME MOM!!!!!!

Connie said...

What a fun time you all had being together! I want to get some of all that in JULY when we come out! Can't wait to see everyone- esp Kayson!!

Jenna Cox said...

Good day good day....:)

Wendy K said...

What a super grandson we have! I really like the "Blues Brothers" photo. You guys were really rockin! We will be looking forward to many more KSL updates to come.

Kel said...

Kayson is such a cute kid and he's growing so fast. I'm looking forward to having him haul my hay in the future–and at the rate he is going, that might be this summer!