INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Walk with Two Lovely Ladies


We didn't go far but it was sure a nice walk. After conference was over the girls and I decided to go for a walk while mom was catching up on some much needed rest. It's hard to believe how fast these two have grown up. As you can see there is a special love between them. With Jenna gone off to school, Jordan and Jayme find themselves becoming closer. I couldn't help but take the last picture with them walking ahead of me. I enjoyed seeing them so tenderly walking arm and arm laughing and giggling about some funny thing that one of them said to the other. They are fun to be with. They miss their big brother and other two sisters. Life can't get much better than this. This is what I consider a tender moment that makes everything worth while!


1 comment:

Tammi Pollard said...

AW what a couple of cuties!!!!!