INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Monday, May 4, 2009

A busy Weekend !

It's been a very busy weekend at our house with everyone coming home to celebrate Grandpa Morley's 91 st birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa.

Tammi enjoyed doing the grand mother things like feeding the baby and changing clothes and just giving Jessica a huge help and relief. I think Tammi misses not being closer to do that more often.

Jayme is a big help as well. Kayson loves all of his aunts and they almost fight over him as to who gets him next we are going to have to pull a number for the waiting line!

Bump pa even got into the act of grand baby attention. It was so cold but the lawn needed to be mowed so I had to get my ski coat on and gloves with ski pants just to stay warm. Jessica got Kayson all bundled up and we went lawn mowing together can't wait til Kayson is old enough to mow it for me.


To give you an idea of how cold it was here only 5 days earlier we had snow.

the next picture was taken 5 days earlier when we had our April snow storm

It's a crazy Spring that's for sure. You never know from one day to the next what to expect for weather and if you don't like it now as they say in Idaho wait 5 minutes and it will be different.


I just know its too cold for me to be mowing yet but if the lawn gets to long then I have to bale it.

4 comments:

Kel said...

At least if you have to bale the lawn, Kayson will soon be able to haul the hay for you! Great picture of the kid and Bumpa. It's too bad he never gets any attention!

Royal Princess Academy said...

great post Dad- He LOVED mowing the lawn with you and I want to thank EVERYONE for all of their help! What would I do without you guys!

Wendy K said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA MORLEY! It looks like Kayson did a wonderful job of tending everyone.

SAYDA said...

I love those pictures. I'd like to hire that little man to help us mow our lawn.

By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com

Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.