INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Autumn is Here!!

One of my favorite things to look forward to in the fall of each year is Conference weekend. There is something about hearing our prophet speak and listening to the many general authorities bare witness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It sets the tone going into the holidays and is in my opinion, a great way to begin the harvest season.

Kayson seen here wearing his white shirt and tie is a gentle reminder to me that you can never start too early in teaching the importance of following the Prophet's example. It just wouldn't be the same with a blue shirt or yellow shirt. Thank heavens his mother understands that!


Another one of my favorite things about fall is the color of trees. I recently had a friend of mine send me several pictures of the Autumn color from back home. I couldn't help but share a few of them because they are just great pictures.

This picture is so typical this time of year all
through New England and unless you are there capturing it at just the right time, you could miss some of the best color found anywhere in the states.

Can you just imagine yourself driving through this and taking it all in. WOW!


With White birch trees already losing their leaves and color behind them I thought this made for a nice picture as well.

Our family is busy as ever and with the Holidays just around the corner which means things will get even more hectic ...you just have to take a minute to really appreciate it.

I miss the maple trees!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Kayson looks SO adorable in this picture - it is SO cute!! Send it in to the church magazines - it may just get published!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Hey Dad! Great post.... LOVE the pic of Kayson I need it... the trees are awesome. I love fall time!! It's my favorite!

Kitchen Sinks said...

Yeah......That the man of the world right here......KAYSON....I like him so much..Really he is cute kid..