INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home Coming Weekend


This being home coming weekend I thought I should post a few pictures of Jordan. I think this is her first really big Dance date and she went with Korb Carpenter (I think that's his name) Very good kid! They had plans to attend a soccer game and then to lunch at the Mall.
Jessica came home to do hair for her and some other family things we had planned. Thanks to Jessica our girls have had it easy when it comes to
having their own personal Hair Dresser.

Jordan in her dress and up do. Her date doesn't look to bad either. Except I did notice the arm around the her.....not sure I'm ready for this to happen. It was all I could do to say hey not so close their buddy....but I managed to not say a word. Jordan looks great and thanks to all of her sisters and mom for helping her get ready!

No comments: