INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Friday, September 12, 2008

I Might As Well Act Like A Movie Star, My Picture Is Taken Like Everyday!!!


Yo, what's up hollywood? Just chillin here... soaking up the attention and feeling the Love. You gotta love all this attention I'm getting! Girls everywhere.....my aunts can't get enough of me....and then there's my Nanna, she throws down kisses on me like I was a million bucks and she just hit the jack pot! I poop on 'em, spit up on 'em and they just keep coming for more. Nothing I can do to get them off me. I even sparkle (fart) stink up the place and hey they still keeping throwing down the love. I haven't even hit 3 years old yet, and I've got more women lovin on me than I can handle. Can you imagine what its going to be like for me when I hit two or three? My life is gonna be great! I have my Aunt Bugs wrapped around my finger. Its a tough job but someone has to keep these women happy....so what, if I have to put up with nanna's cheek kissing marathon....I'm on my way to being SPOILED .....S-pecial, P-erson, O-f, I-nterest, L-oved, E-very, D-ay. I roll over on command for my aunt bugs of course. Well for now I'm gonna sit back relax in the arms of beautiful women and just chill. The way I figure it by the time I'm three, I'll pretty much be bigger than Elvis. Chow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey you are so very clever. I love it!!!! Nanna T

Anonymous said...

Honey you are so very clever. I love it!!!! Nanna T

Bryan & Jess said...

wow Bumpa so creative...... I love it... I am afraid my monkey isn't on his way to being spoiled I am pretty sure he is already there... But seriously- isn't he the cutest thing ever!
(I may be just a little biased)

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

This was by far one the cutest and most entertaining blogs I've yet to read! Thanks for sharing Mike!