INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Waiting for the game!



This is the life isn't it? I'm just sitting here chillin, watching a little TV waiting for America's Team, the Boston Red Sox to come on, you do realize they won the world series last year and my favorite basketball team the Celtics took the World Championship last year as well. We won't talk about the Patriots right now we're kind of giving them some time to grief, but hey, they did go undefeated in the regular season. Anyways, I pretty much rule the roost around here. Dads on a hike, moms trying to get a shower in and well you know me, I just finished eating and you can tell I'm a happy little guy right now. Aunt Bugz is coming over in a little while and she'll tend to my every screeching call. She is getting used to my voice commands pretty good now. I just have to make a sound and she is right there. Mom told me not to poop my pants right now but to wait until aunt bugz's gets here then I can do what ever. She doesn't like it when I have an accident right before she walks out the door...you know it tends to slow her down a bit. She asked me to either wait for aunt bugz or for dad. My uncle Jason is coming home on Tuesday....their gonna have a guys night for him. I heard something along the lines of steak and shrimp are involved. Dad and me had a guys night the other night, Dad fell alseep and well, lets just say he should take shorter hikes he might stay up longer. Anyways, he was telling me something about yamaha and honda.

I wasn't suppose to tell mom, its between us guys, you know that kind of thing. I don't really understand all that about investing in motorcross relief fund but dad says its the safest fun to own. I guess I could ask my grandpa Westerberg see what he thinks. Well the game is about ready to start I really should be going.....hey did you hear Utah State won a football game! Can you believe that.........aunt bugz was there, thats why! My bump pa says, Relax, take it easy, life is too short. You have to enjoy the moment.....LOOK At MY FACE, Do I look happy or What? I haven't even hit 3 yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey you are so talented with words and stuff, I love it. T

Kel said...

I am so glad someone can interpret for Kayson, because I have some trouble understanding him! These posts are great.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA- Dad you are a HOOT!!! haha! I am seriously busting a gut right now! haha! How cute- you are sooo creative! But SERIOUSLY that sounds just like monkey- if he could talk! haha! Love you DAD!

Anonymous said...

p.s. that last comment was Jenna I forgot to say so- sorry!

Michael and Tammi said...

Hey Kayson:

Ask your dad about the Suzuki
fun-d I hear its pretty exciting too. And about those shorter hikes well, news to ya kid, its your old man getting older, not the size of the hike! Love ya kiddo

bump pa