INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Are you listening to Me?

Dad..........Dad, Hey Daaaaaaad!

Are you awake over there? How do I get this Safety 1 tonka bike of mine to move?

I'm going to be needing bigger wheels than this dad. Can we think about trading it in on a different color I really don't like the color but mom does. Plus the seat is just a little to high for me to reach the pegs.

Dad are you listening?

Mom says I look cute on my motorcross. Frankly, I think this mirror with the face sticking out of it looks kind of funny, but mom says its to have at least another set of eyes on the road.


Dad's watching the news..something about Utah State getting blown out again, this time by bump pa's school down south.

Oooppp's Speaking of blow outs! I think my rear end has a leak.

Dad when is mom coming home?

You better not let mom catch you eating on the couch....she doesn't like finding your chocolate chips everywhere. She might take your bike away. Beside aunt bugz needs those chips to make cookies.

Since mom is gone, can I stay up for a while? Dad, Dad are you listening to me dad?

Boy, he's gonna be in trouble when mom gets home!

1 comment:

Kel said...

I am so glad you keep us informed on Kayson! It must be an amazing experience to have that much insight into grandson (you seem to be quite accurate, I think).