INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HANGING WITH MY MOM AND DAD!!

Well let me explain some thing to you, you see me and my dad were hanging out watching Wild America, something about the Elk fighting during the mating season quite interesting actually but mom pulls out the camera and well you know my dad, he loves to have his picture taken. I get it all the time so its really no big deal for me. Mom sticks that camera in my face at least six times a day, I'm kind of used to being fussed over and you know, the hollywood treatment thing! As for me, that Wild America had my attention. Dad says he's gonna take me hunting someday. WE're getting to be pretty good pals.



This is me and MOM hanging out together . Actually I'm doing most of the hanging but mom is busy cleaning and doing stuff. I really just sit here and hang on for my dear life because well when she gets going she really is on the move. Its all I can do to stay out of her way. She has me strapped into this thing here and wow its like mom kicks into what my dad calls overdrive. My mom is pretty cute thats why dad married her, I heard him talking to himself the other day, when she ran into the store and as she was walking in dad says "I sure have a cute wife." There you have it, its genetics, thats why they call me "Hollywood" I got a buff dad(thats what mom calls him ) and a cute mom(thats what dad calls her) so it makes me a cute little buff! Thats why people are always taking my picture. My new thing lately is reading, I love to read. But eating is still my favorite thing to do. Boy do I like going to grandma smiths house. I was up there the other day and looking at all the treats she has for everyone. Its a kids paradise thats for sure. I can't wait til I'm a little older. Then maybe she'll have my favorite treat too. Bump pa is still diggin out from the snow storm they had and grandpa is getting the snow machines ready to go. Life is really going good right now......I even have aunt Bugz coming to see me everyday she is so much fun. We have a blast together. I'm kind of like her trainer. I'm not quite sure what mom means by that but when I figure it out I'll let you know.

6 comments:

Jordan + Kayla said...

Jess is creating such a beautiful family.. dont ya think??? she gets it from you guys. :) i love you guys.

Royal Princess Academy said...

My goodness Kayson you are getting quite the vocabulary... I thought for sure words like "Mommy" and "Daddy" would come before "genetics" but oh well.....

Kel said...

Michael, I tended Kayson last night, and I have to admit he did not speak to me. I so wanted to discuss the upcoming presidential election with him. What am I doing wrong?

Brian and Triscia said...

Wow! My kids didn't talk until they were 2 1/2. That is amazing! Can you come teach the twins? And oh.....maybe potty train them while you are at it? Just sayin!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read stories like this. BTW add some pics :)