INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

PaParazzi Hits Again.


It never fails any more...... for the past six months of my new famed life I've had to battle the paparazzi. Its everywhere! Even in my own home I can't get away from it. The paparazzi follows me everywhere. I can't even go on a trip to my Nanna's house or even to Grandma Wendy's without the flash going off. Its embarrassing to say but they have even tried to get me while I'm taking a bath can you imagine? When I go to my Aunt bugz......... cameras pop out all over. In this picture I'm finally fighting back. Here in this photo I'm grabbing the guys camera..........I'll show him not to put that thing in my face again. If I get it I find that the quickest thing to do is put it in my mouth and slobber all over it, it ruins the digital pictures not to mention what it does to the camera. There really should be a study done on the affects of flash blindness to toddlers......hmmmmm I wonder if Obama has that in the stimulus package!












3 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

HAHAHA very clever Dad- you do such a great job!!!!!

Kel said...

Way to fight back! But I'm afraid you are just going to have to get used to the hoards of cameras that surround your every movement.

SAYDA said...

Hey Tammi, I found your blog through the Asher fam. blog. Hope you don't mind I'm snooping. Jessica's baby is adorable. And Jessica... is as beautiful as always.