INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Relaxing On a Cold Winter NIght



On a cold winter night there isn't anything better than sitting by a fire place working on a puzzle, just ask Jordan our puzzle guru in the family. Jordan is exceptional at doing puzzles and loves to do them for hours. She has the patience for that sort of thing.


Here she is working on a 1000 piece puzzle and smiling the whole time. Tammi and Jayme seem to find the time is better served to play a good game of cards or domino's.



Without having Jason and Jenna here things get pretty slow going after a long day of running here and there. I'm so pooped out by the end of the day that I just watch and listen to all the girls. They are truly a lot of fun and with our older kids gone, we have time to get caught up on their day's activities. Its a rare moment when we can all be home together to just enjoy being home because of all the games and things Jordan has going on. So after dinner, games, puzzles, scripture time and then I'm off to bed.
I can often times here them all laughing and giggling about some funny thing that's happened.
It really doesn't get any better than this on a cold winter night.

2 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

You go girl!!! DANG I have cute sisters!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS..... I can only imagine how quiet the house is now that the youngens are the only ones home..... sure love you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.