INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Big " 90" WOW


You can tell from the excitment on his face that turning 90 is no big deal. Just another day. We are so happy for you and love having you around to visit with. I think you can make it to 95 easy. Who else would keep the mail man in our area on his toes besides you. We love you and appreciate you so much. Happy Birthday!!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great time. I enjoyed it immensely. (Are you sure this isn't an old photo of Dad? He doesn't look 90 in this picture). I especially enjoyed staying at your home and giving Michael heck over rooting for some no account Eastern conference NBA team. And I'll be darned, they lost "AGAIN" to the Hawks the very next night. What happened anyway? I have always maintained that the worst team in the Western conference is better than ANY team in the East. Oh well, you can't deny a man his due. -Tim-