INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

YOU GUESSED IT.........PROM!!




Here is just a sampling of some of the pictures we took of Jenna and her boy friend Ben. Tonight is Prom night here in Burley and it has been a busy day to say the least. With Jenna taking her ACT test early this morning and having a Day Date with Ben and their group. They went four wheeling with four wheelers, not trucks but ATV's. I guess they had a great time other than Ben rolling our 4 wheeler (no worry everything was fine didn't even hurt the four wheeler) Ben got banged up a bit but everyone is safe as I stressed that a lot to them before they left.


My girls are all growing up faster than I can keep up with them. Jenna is a very pretty girl as you can see from her picture. We are going to miss her alot when she leaves for school.



Not sure where Jenna, Jordan, Jayme and Mom would be without their personal hair dresser in the family. Jessica came home to do hair for I think 5-6 different girls. Jenna lines them up and of course Jessica loves making the extra money from all the up do's she does. She has been doing everything from cutting hair to coloring hair today. So needless to say she is going to be tired as day ends.


To think I still have two more of these to go through ....if I can do it without going broke then hey we'll be doing good. Jenna has pretty hair and I love it when she gets it all done up..Very Pretty Jen!!!

















3 comments:

Connie said...

So gorgeous Jenna!! Love love the dress. And you have a fantastic hairdresser! Make me an appointment!! Have a great time at prom tonight! Wish I was there to give you a hug! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Royal Princess Academy said...

Love the post dad- I wish I could have seen them more before they headed out the door. I guess that's what I get for being "behind the scenes"... Anyway they look great! Sharp couple! Anyway Had fun this weekend- bryan and I both. Thanks for letting us come. LOVE YOU GUYS!