INTRODUCTION:

Welcome to our family blog site: I hope you enjoy hearing about our busy family. We would love to hear from you..so send us a comment. The whole idea is to have fun. We'll try to update it as often as we can. We love ya!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its going to be a long summer of lawn mowing


Well with the grass growing so fast, I had to get out there and battle the winds of Burley on what started out as a nice day and ended up in a wind storm before I finished. But hey I got it done nevertheless. Now if I can keep on top of it with the help of the girls we should have a pretty nice lawn to play on this summer. Maggy loves it and well you could say I have a big enough lawn to host the next PGA tournament, call it Sylvan Breeze Resort. Yep that's me on the lawn tractor probably where I'll be most of the summer too.





If you look closely I am wearing winter gloves.....You all know I get cold easy! And it really got cold out there. Jenna's lawn tractor looks pretty good doesn't it? Her grandpa gave it to her like three years ago when he got a new one.....I'm still not sure why he gave her a lawn tractor but maybe it was his way of giving her a car to drive! We are very grateful for it.












1 comment:

Royal Princess Academy said...

The "Lawn Tractor" looks like it's running well- i do wish you would have waited for a little bit of a nicer day out though to do that dad! It looks like it was chilly! Oh well glad you got it done.... LOOKIN GOOD... I can't wait to play on your lawn this summer either.